Types of Attic & Roof insulation
Attic and Roof insulation and home insulation Ireland is vitally important when it comes to keeping your home warm. It is the largest area of heat loss in a house, a poorly insulated roof could allow up to 35% of your homes heat escape, costing you money. Depending on the structure and use of the home, there is a range of options and best attic insulation Ireland prices for roof insulation. If you use the attic as a living space, then this area should be insulated at the roof rafters. If the attic is not used as a living area then it should be insulated at floor joists, as it would wasteful to keep the attic heated. By insulating the attic at its floor level, will prevent the heat rising up to the unused attic space, saving you money on your heating bills. This is why attic insulation Dublin is getting highly popular.
Ceiling level roof insulation is generally the most cost effective of any energy efficiency upgrade made to a house for house insulation. Even if you have some attic insulation you should upgrade it to today's standard of 300mm of Rockwool or attic spay foam insulation.
Energy Craft bring you a variety of Attic Insulation to Ireland and home insulation Ireland such as Blown-in Rockwool, Mineral Wool Rolls, Open or Closed Cell Spray Insulation. So, search no further if you are looking for highly functional and affordable house insulation Ireland or roof insulation in Dublin and throughout Ireland.
Our Insulation Products
Our Attic Spray Foam insulation and attic insulation Dublin is a polyurethane foam. It helps to keep the heat inside during the cold months and the hot air outside when it's warm. Moreover, we offer the most affordable attic insulation Ireland prices.
Why is Spray form insulation In Ireland? The benefits of attic spray foam insulation are detailed below, however you can find a more concise list here.
- Attic spray foam insulation is applied as a liquid which expands and hardens. This ensures it creates a perfect, airtight seal. Attic Spray foam can be applied absolutely anywhere. It is perfect for crevasses, beams, joints and small spaces.
- Once the liquid expands and dries the spray foam becomes impermeable. Fluid cannot pass through it. It also becomes immune to expansion and contraction with the change of temperature.
- Attic Spray foam insulation has been shown to improve the structural integrity of buildings, as well as add strength. It can improve the shearing and racking strength of a structure by up to 300%.
- The air-tight seal created by attic spray foam can drastically improve air quality. It prevents any external gases from entering the structure. Spray foam does not contain any fibres, particles or vapours which can contaminate the air.
- Attic Spray foam insulation decreases the amount of heat loss which ensures you get the most out of your heating system. Furthermore this decreases the amount of energy you use, saving you money on your heating bills!
- Our attic spray foam is naturally fire resistant. The air-tight seal also prevents air entering which may feed a fire.
- It will help keep noise down. The air-tight seal helps reduce external noise and the insulation factor will reduce the noise of internal mechanical systems.
- It will increase the value of your home. Homes with spray foam insulation have more resale value because they are more energy efficient, fire resistant and environmentally friendly.
If you are looking for the best house insulation Ireland, affordable attic insulation Dublin cost, we are here to do it locally at your service.